Digital Dentistry, CBCT - 9:00AM~12:00PM
The objective is to convey the basic concept and mechanism of CBCT from the clinical point of view and the importance of CT scanning quality in the acquirement of accurate diagnoses. The specific clinical protocols such as proper patient position guide and CBCT parameter setting to insure the optimal 3D image reconstruction, the accuracy of the diagnostic area. Furthermore, the step-by-step protocol will be demonstrated focusing on how to use and read CBCT for digital dentistry in our daily practice.
Aesthetic Single Implant Immediate Loading - 1:00PM~4:00PM
During the course, the fundamental concept and clinical protocol for single implant immediate loading will be discussed. Treatment planning including case selection, immediate provisional prosthesis workflow, fabrication and follow-up will be also discussed. Various type of immediate provisional prosthesis fabrication methods will be presented focusing on predictable clinical outcome and cons and pros of each method. Clinical cases of aesthetic single implant immediate loading will be also presented.
Digital Dentistry, CBCT & Immediate Loading
Dr. Spencer S. Park / COURSE DIRECTOR
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, USA
- Residency, Advanced Prosthodontics, UCLA School of Dentistry
- Fellowship, Maxillofacial Prosthodontics, UCLA School of Dentistry
- Former Prosthetic Director, Implant Dentistry, ACT program, UCLA
- Former Clinical Assoc. Professor, Division of Adv. Prosthodontics, UCLA
- Director, GAO Education Center, CA
- Director, SP Dental Clinic, CA
- Clinical R&D consultant, Ray America