This course is designed to considerably broaden doctors’ knowledge of implant dentistry and advanced techniques. Multiple live surgeries will allow dentists to extensively practice these techniques and develop more confidence with performing live surgeries. This intermediate-level course is intended for dentists who already have experience placing dental implants and want to take their skills to the next level.
4DAY LIVE SURGERY
25~30 Implants placement & bone augmentation, etc.
Multiple surgeries per each doctor during four days.
Each doctor will have one designated assistant and chair to solely.
focus on their surgeries. Sinus Lift technique, GBR, Ridge split etc.
using a specialty surgical kit to take their skills to the next level.
International Live Surgery Training
Dr. Dr. MIKE M. CHEN, DMD / COURSE DIRECTOR
Dr. Chen has 25 years of private practice experience
and also as an instructor to dentists for advanced
techniques. He is currently conducting courses from
introductory to advanced dental implant techniques.
Dr. Chen uses top of the line implant components from
all over the world. Dr. Chen’s main focus is on patient
oral health. Dr.Chen has performed over 9000 dental
implant surgeries, from simple to full reconstruction of
the patient’s oral health. The latest technology in
treatment and materials are used in Dr.Chen’s practice.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Fellowship /Diplomat)
- American Dental Implant Association (Fellowship / Mastership / Diplomat)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- University of Miami School of Medicine (Implant continuum)
- Invisalign Certified and a Member of the invisalign Study Group
- Dental Implant Institute of Las Vegas (Surgical Residency Fellowship)
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine (International Comprehensive Implant Seminar)
- Implant Seminar - Miami (Master Series)
- University of the Pacific -Graduate GP Residency, Associate Professor of Dental Implant