This course will provide a comprehensive knowledge and practical skills on utilizing CBCT technology and dental planning software to accurately and safely place dental implants. You will gain knowledge of how this new technology can benefit your implant practice and your patients. Topics include surgical milling system, guide, reading and interpreting planning software and using a surgical kit. Participants will gain a deep understanding of the system's features, benefits, and applications, enabling them to incorporate advanced techniques into their implantology practice.
• Understand the clinical strength and weakness of conventional CAD/CAM guided implant surgery system
• Understand the concept and clinical protocol of VARO Guide System
• Understand the clinical advantage of VARO Guide System comparing to the conventional CAD/CAM Guide system
• Problems with metal sleeve
• Review the clinical cases of VARO guide
• Hands-on for PreGuide preparation and clinical application.
Mar. 18, 2023 VARO Guide System
Dr. Jeffery C. Platt / COURSE DIRECTOR
Jeffery C Platt, DDS is a compassionate Colorado Springs dentist who provides general, Implant, cosmetic, and sedation dentistry. Dr. Platt is a graduate of the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Dentistry. He has additional education in orthodontics, restorative implants, and implant surgery, endodontics, biomimetic and holistic dentistry, Ozone, dentalmaterials and their usages to name only a few of his extra educational achievements. Dr. Platt attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Dr. Platt lectures regularly teaching dentists how to use implants and how to perform the surgical and restorative part of implant dentistry. He lectures monthly in Colorado and Oregon and has other speaking engagements on the international scene. Dr. Platt is a member of AACD, ICOI, IADI, ABD, ADSM, ADA, CDA.