This hands-on interactive workshop is designed for clinician looking to expand their surgical skills in implant dentistry. It is a combination of lecture material, hand-outs, videos of selected procedures and hands-on model surgery. The value of the surgical techniques discussed is that it is accomplished with minimally invasive procedures. Sinus elevation can be performed with minimal risk of membrane perforation. Advanced bone grafting techniques are simplified with the use of autologous biologics. With these procedures, there is reduced morbidity, reduced post operative pain and reduced risk of complications.
You will learn about
- Diagnose the patient for these procedures
- Interpret CT-scans
- Graft sockets and ridges to be able to place implants
- Perform crestal and lateral window techniques
- Repair sinus membrane perforation
- Handle complications
- Use of concentrated growth factors to aid in bone graft regeneration incorporating PRF, CGF, and AFG
- Prepare autologous membranes prepared from concentrated growth factors
- Perform lateral vs. Crestal sinus augmentation
May 7, 2022 Implant Placement & GBR/Sinus
Dr. Jeffery C. Platt, DDS / COURSE DIRECTOR
Dr. Jeffery C Platt, DDS is a compassionate Colorado Springs dentist who provides general, Implant, cosmetic, and sedation dentistry. Dr. Platt is a graduate of the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Dentistry. He has additional education in orthodontics, restorative implants, and implant surgery, endodontics, biomimetic and holistic dentistry, Ozone, dental materials and their usages to name only a few of his extra educational achievements. Dr. Platt attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Dr. Platt lectures regularly teaching dentists how to use implants and how to perform the surgical and restorative part of implant dentistry. He lectures monthly in Colorado and Oregon and has other speaking engagements on the international scene. Dr. Platt is a member of AACD, ICOI, IADI, ABD, ADSM, ADA, CDA.