✓ What is the CMI concept?
✓When is the loading time and what is the predictability of loading sequence?
✓Anytime loading is possible to achieve?
✓Measurement of mobility or stability of implants before loading ✓Hand on implant placement & connection of healing abutment, measuring of initial stability using AnyCheck
What is the unique concept of Neobiotech Implant?
Dr. John J. Kim / COURSE DIRECTOR
• New York University, College of Dentistry, DDS
• Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine in New York, Certificate of Advanced Prosthodontics
• Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine in New York, MS (Master of Science)
• Seoul National University, College of Dentistry, Ph D. in Dental Biomaterials Lecturing and Teaching as:
• Harvard University, School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Clinical Instructor, part-time
• Columbia University, College of Dental Medicine in New York, Clinical Instructor
• Seoul National University, College of Dentistry, Visiting Professor • Yonsei University, College of Dentistry in Korea, Dep. Of Prosthodontics, Visiting Professor
• Samsung Medical Center, Dep. of Dentistry in Korea, Clinical Instructor
• Ewha Medical University, College of Clinical Dentistry in Korea, Adjunct Associate Professor
• US Army Base in Korea, Dep. of Dentistry Tri-care Provider & Clinical consulting and CE Provider